We invite all young researchers (undergraduate, masters, doctorate) who are currently enrolled at a university or have just graduated in 2022 to share your work with us and the whole GeoMundus community!
Please follow the paper template you can find below when preparing your short paper submission. Potential topics along with applications of Geospatial Technologies include, but are not limited to:
- Environmental Management
- GIS Software Engineering
- Geographic Information Science
- Geospatial Databases
- Geospatial Data Mining
- Landscape Ecology
- Location Based Services
- Remote Sensing Applications
- Spatial Cognition
- Spatial Data Science
- Unmanned Aerial Systems
This year, we had 7 paper presentations
Jhon Eric Aunta Duarte (NOVA University of Lisbon | Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster Institute for Geoinformatics Germany | Universitat Jaume I, Spain ) for the paper SINUPOT.
John describes it as a webgis application based on Esri technology. It allows to get maps, reports and documents related to the rural and urban planning regulations.
- Laura Amaya (NOVA University of Lisbon) for the paper Project on the construction of a dashboard for the exploratory analysis of accident data in Bogota, Columbia.
- Linbing Zhuang (NOVA University of Lisbon) for the paper Analyzing FVC, RSEI, and NDVI time-series in Salzburg based on Google Earth Engine.
- Abran Idrees (NOVA University of Lisbon) for the paper Soil Moisture Mapping of Sheikhupura Using SAR Satellite Images.
- Eesha Ahluwalia (Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster Institute for Geoinformatics, Germany | NOVA University of Lisbon) for the paper Investigating The Demand and Supply of Citi Bike in New York City.
- André Kotze (NOVA University of Lisbon | Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster Institute for Geoinformatics, Germany | Universitat Jaume I, Spain) for the paper 3D Trajectory.