The best paper award for the short paper submissions were provided to the following students:
- Elias Nasr Naim Elias, Fabricio Rosa Amorim, Marcio Augusto Reolon Schmidt and Silvana Philippi Camboim (Federal University of Paraná) for the paper Data quality analysis tools and their use for the detection of spatiotemporal heterogeneities in VGI contributions.
- Alba Vilanova Cortezón (NOVA University of Lisbon, Information Management School) for the paper Wind Energy Assessment in Costa Rica using Multicriteria Evaluation.
- Vince Kenneth M. del Mundo (University of the Philippines) for the paper Earthquake Deformation Mapping caused by the Taal Volcano Eruption using InSAR.
Thank you for your interest in participating in GeoMundus 2020. All individuals interested in any aspect of geospatial technologies are invited to submit their research. Please follow the poster guidelines when preparing your submission. Potential topics along with applications of Geospatial Technologies include, but are not limited to:
- Environmental Management
- GIS Software Engineering
- Geographic Information Science
- Geospatial Databases
- Geospatial Data Mining
- Landscape Ecology
- Location Based Services
- Remote Sensing Applications
- Spatial Cognition
- Spatial Data Science
- Unmanned Aerial
For any questions about templates and formats please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected authors will be notified by email and accepted short papers and posters will be displayed on the GeoMundus website. The paper presentation will be 10 minutes long, followed by a 5 minutes question-answer session.
The official language of the conference is English.
Eligibility: Currently enrolled student at a university, graduated in 2020 or enrolling in 2020 (undergraduate, masters, doctorate).